21 June 2009

letter from inside


dearest name deleted

I’m not good, as a matter of fact
I’m hanging out like a dog

as you know I took off
and first thing I done was got a shot

it’s so hard being locked away
from someone you love

there are so many things I want to say

you think once you’re out life is easy

all I can say is I want to get my life
into some kind of perspective

ever since I’ve been back inside
I’ve wanted to take off again

I just rang mum and she is really upset
I can’t help myself
it’s like a magnet dragging me back
I want to go straight for you

it’s a bit hard to think
when you’re crying over life

I’m still hanging out
but it’s in its last stages

freedom is the most important thing
but we have to do time for the crime
that I wish we never done

anyway I’ll look after myself

forever yours
name deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment